PRODUCT RATING: 4.5 out of 5 (Blank: Not Rated). Click on this link to see more information, images, reviews by real users and alternatives:
Like A Pro
1. Remove foil with foil cutter from your wine bottle
2. Just pierce the wine cork’s center and twist clockwise to open the bottle
3. Push the middle notch on the lever to rest on the bottle’s opening, and pull the lever up
4. Push the notch on the end of the lever to the wine bottle’s opening, and pull the handle until the cork comes clean out
5. Pour wine into a HiCoup Decanter to enhance your wine’s blooming aromas
With the double-hinged lever, uncorking a wine bottle is a breeze. Simply insert the easy to use corkscrew into the neck, hook the first notch of the lever and pull the cork out halfway. Next, reposition the second notch on the ledge and pull out the cork.
12.5 x 2 x 3.5 inches 750ML 6.5 x 2.5 x 0.6 inches 6 inches 8.74 x 3.19 x 2.13 inches 7 inches
Opens What Kind of Bottle
Any Bottle with Cork and Cap Any Bottle with Cork and Cap
ERGONOMIC – A sleek, wooden handle and durable stainless steel body give this tough wine bottle opener a reassuringly sturdy hold. Makes popping that cork as easy as 1, 2, 3!
EASY TO USE – Our specially designed wine corkscrew effortlessly removes natural and synthetic corks in 5 twists or less – no more hand cramps, cork breakage, or hard work required
DURABLE DESIGN – The double-hinged fulcrum on this wine key for bartenders allows for maximum efficiency by articulating the pivot, while providing extra leverage for easy removal on your end.
SERRATED FOIL CUTTER – The built-in, serrated edge on the built-in wine foil cutter allows for seamless cork removal. The go-to all-in-one wine opener set for waiters and wine lovers everywhere.
THE PERFECT PRESENT – Know any party hosts, servers, or wine connoisseurs that could use an easier way to sip? Our cork screw wine openers make incredible Christmas gifts, stocking stuffers, and holiday party favors.
List Price: $14.97